January 06, 2010

Recap of 2009


2009 was the BIGGEST year of my life! Everything was so perfect though! =)


January- David and I were dating and talking about getting married one day!




February-We found out we were expecting a baby!! THEN...we got engaged!!





March-We set our wedding date...to April 25th


April-WE GOT MARRIED on the 25th!!






May-We found out ITS A GIRL!!!!!




June-We got our little Princess BELLE!



July-We had Matt and Kacie's wedding in MIDLAND!


August-I had the BEST baby shower EVER! We got EVERYTHING! It was CRAZY! Shelly, Courtney and Ashlee were the hosts! =)

September-I was hoping Skye would come EARLY...and be a September baby! BUT she and I kept growing and growing!


October-SKYE WAS BORN ON THE 1st!!!!!!!!!! She had her first Halloween too!


November-Skye grew SO much! She also had her first Thanksgiving! =)





December-Skye got to take pictures with SANTA! =) She got SO much stuff for Christmas this year!


4 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

WOW I look like the pregnant girl in that picture! UGH! Oh well it was a great shower~ and Im so glad you had Skye bear!! Can't imagine life w/o her can you?!
I can't wait for her & Kinley to grow up together & be best friends!
Love ya!

lots of love said...

Yall did have a wonderful 2009! Hope 2010 brings yall many blessings too! I like your new blog too btw.

Brandi Burden said...

Love the blog!! It is SO SO cute!! Oh and ya'll did have an amazing year! I know ya'll have another great one to come!! =)

Crystal said...

U need a 6 month update over hear!!!! Lol! CUTE blog girl!